Tuesday, August 14, 2012

50 Unusual Questions: Part I


Right so I found these questions on Tumblr and figured I'd answer them here because they're fun and why not? 

1: When you have a container of Neapolitan ice cream, what flavor do you leave for last?
I dislike chocolate and strawberry equally… So one of those two.

2: Would you rather be caught in a thunderstorm without an umbrella or a snowstorm without boots?

Thunderstorm without an umbrella! Unless my hair is done nicely, I don’t mind getting rained on. Especially if I’m not headed anywhere.

3: Let's say you have access to a time machine, but it can only go either backward or forward. One or the other. Which do you choose and where do you go?

The answer is definitely future, but I wouldn’t want to stay for long, I’d just want a little sneak preview so I can reassure myself that I won’t end up alone, poor, etc.

4: If you could choose to have any superpower ever, what would you pick?

I’d want like, a crazy photographic prodigy-level memory which would give me the ability to adapt to any situation and become incredibly savvy and impressive. I’d be like an intellectual chameleon. I’d be Sherlock Holmes, basically.

5: Tomorrow morning, you wake up in the body of a celebrity, like in a '90s body-swap movie. Who is it? How do they react to your life? What do you do when you're "them"? Would you choose to switch back?

Miley Cyrus. First, I’d get some extensions cuz girrrl. And then, hello credit card and Liam Hemsworth. I probably would switch back though.



6: Do you have any allergies?

Seasonal allergies that suck and are in full effect right now. :(

7: What would you be more embarrassed to buy: sex toys or adult diapers?

Tough. You can pass off buying adult diapers for someone older but sex toys, not so much.

8: Did you get enough sleep last night?

I’d say so, yeah. It wasn’t the best sleep of my entire life, but hey. Lately I’ve been having really annoying, obnoxious dreams. Do you ever have dreams where you’re trying to accomplish something, but you just can’t achieve it? I spent my whole dream last night being late for a class in a school I’m entirely familiar with. I just couldn’t find the class and it felt like I was wandering in circles for hours.

9: You're the sole witness to a Mafia murder. Witness protection has to set you up with a whole new life in a totally new country. You have to leave everything behind, but you can pick where you move to. Where do you go?

Hahahaha, wow. That was a really roundabout way of asking me where I’d love to live. But the answer is an Italian countryside.



10: If you could star in a biopic about any famous person ever, who would it be?

Gah, this is difficult. I’m not really sure but I probably wouldn’t do anyone justice because I suck at acting.

11: What's the biggest animal you've ever killed? Bugs count.

I don’t really keep track of the bugs I kill and I’ve never killed an animal sooo.

12: Would you rather have millions of dollars but always feel nauseous when you go outside, or be dirt poor forever but never get sick again in your life?

A) obviously. I could build myself a high-tech Sims-like village-house. Why would I ever go outside?

13: A wizard offers you immortality in exchange for your two front teeth. Do you take it?

Hmmm, no. This offer seems a little shady to me.

14: Could you win the Hunger Games?

No, definitely not! I don’t have patience for 1:24 odds.

15: What was your favorite Halloween costume as a kid? How about as a teen/adult?

I’ve never had a favorite Halloween costume as a kid or as an adult. There’s something pageant-y about Halloween that I hate and I always get suckered into going to Halloween parties or dressing up and this year I vow not to. Why should I pretend to enjoy Halloween?

16: Do you bite your nails?

I used to but not anymore! So glad I kicked that habit.

17: What was the first movie you remember seeing in the theater?

It definitely wasn’t the first movie I ever saw but for some reason I have a clear memory of being at an advanced screening of Atlantis because we arrived late and I had to sit separated from my mom so I was anxious the whole time and I couldn’t focus on the movie.



18: Do you prefer music with male or female vocalists?

No preference.

19: You and the love of your life are having a baby, and you get to choose the name! There's only one catch: your partner INSISTS that it be the name of a place, real or fictional. What do you name your baby?

AHHH COOL QUESTION. Okay, okay, let me think.
Girl: Alaska (DFTBA mhhmmm)
Boy: I did a bit of research on this one and I like Palermo (which is in Italy) or maybe Brighton (which is in England). I would have to consult with “the love of my life” on this one.

20: If you could reboot or remake any movie, what would it be and who would you cast?

Well I mean, you assume I’ve seen tons of old movies because you can’t really “remake” a new movie, can you? Nothing’s really coming to mind.

21: If you could automatically know how to speak any language or play any instrument, which would you choose?

My instinct is that I’d like to learn how to speak Arabic, but I’ve always wished I stuck to piano lessons… Tough question!

22: For you, would getting amnesia be a good thing?

Uh, well this is vague?! So, I would forget everything, then? I believe that would be a bad thing for everyone? Like, you’d forget everything you ever learned making school a waste… I don’t see why anyone would want that.

23: If you curse loudly and then realize that there are children nearby, what is your reaction?

I don’t curse loudly.

24: Of what animal are you most afraid of?

Birds.

25: Pizza or oral sex?

Both plz.

No comments:

Post a Comment