Sunday, August 26, 2012

Nail Polish of the Day: August 26, 2012

Hey everyone! It's been a while since I posted a NOTD because I've been giving my nails a little a break. My nails are actually really fragile right now and have been breaking super easily, so if anyone has suggestion for a good fortifying base coat, please let me know in the comments!





























This is a really pretty, sheer purple Kiko glitter polish. It's really nice, but I'd just like to stress how sheer it is! I put three coats of this one and it's hardly opaque, so in the future I'm most likely going use a white base or something like that. Also, I have a feeling this is going to be a nightmare to remove... I'll let you guys know how it goes :P

I have a ton of Kiko polishes I need to show you, so if you're a fan of that brand, yay! If not, I'm sorry! I know they're only available in Europe but I'm sure they can be purchased somewhere online. They're just really affordable and pretty and they have soooo many colors! (Check this out!)

No comments:

Post a Comment