Saturday, August 18, 2012

Stars 'N' Rockets Eyeshadow Look

So apparently I'm on a roll with posting today?! I thought I'd quickly post an eyeshadow look before I head out :) I've had this MAC quad sitting in my drawer for a while and figured I'd pull it out for a change.






















I was actually reminded about this quad when "icallitambrosia" on YouTube mentioned the color Stars N Rockets and I was like, "Oh! I have that color!" It's an incredibly fuschia/blue duochrome that can be used so many ways. In this look I popped it over my black liquid liner, turning it metallic blue. I used Seedy Pearl (a faint shimmery pink) as a wash, then packed Hepcat (a glittery fuschia) on the mid-outer corner, and used Beauty Marked as a crease color.

Beauty Marked is also a really original eyeshadow. It's almost black but it has flecks of red/burgundy in it that creates a really awesome, ashy effect on the lid. My lower lash line is a combination of Beauty Marked, Hepcat, and Stars N Rockets. I also used Seedy Pearl as an inner corner and browbone highlight.

Have you ever tried any of these MAC shadows? What do you think?

Also, don't forget to enter the GIVEAWAY I have going on right now! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment