Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Tumblr25 No.1

Hey everyone! I think it's about time that I introduce you to my Tumblr: abundanceoferica.tumblr.com. My tumblr acts as my little online scrapbook. I don't post much writing on there (I'll stick to Blogger for that stuff), but I love it nonetheless. I've been on Tumblr for a really long time now, probably 3-4 years, however I only started getting into it late 2010, I'd say. Anyway, I've decided that my Tumblr is a pretty good representation of myself, and I didn't want any of my blog readers to be deprived from learning a little more about me, so I've devised a plan. I put together this collage of the last 25 photos I reblogged on Tumblr, and I'll go ahead and explain what I've been interested in lately or why those particular photos caught my eye. I plan on doing this fairly regularly, so I hope you like it!

(Note that these are just plain .jpeg photos, no .gifs or text posts here)


Colton Haynes: I know he's on Teen Wolf which is a television show that I don't actually watch, damn, this guy is good-looking. He has the most beautiful bone structure ever and if not for acting, he'd definitely be an Abercrombie model. Unf. You'll notice that I post a lot of eye candy, so yep.

Ryan Lochte: Okay, so this guy's been appearing on my blog a lot lately for many, many reasons. Of course, he's an amazing athlete, up there with the likes of Michael Phelps... But I can't even explain why I'm so attracted to him... He has this traditional All-American jock sexiness and I like it, I like it a lot. Also, I've been seeing screenshots of some of his tweets (see below) and I can't help but lol. He lives up to the pretty-but-stupid stereotype and it's just hilarious. Yes. I love me some Ryan Lochte.





Architecture/buildings: I tend to post interesting buildings and architecture every once in a while (mostly old buildings). This one, however, I reblogged because I liked the editing.

Kids: I reblog cuteness of all kinds. Exhibit A.

Art & Paintings: I recently took a painting class in college, and paired with last semester's Art History, I have a newfound appreciation for painting and art of any kind. Seeing really nice paintings (like that watercolor up there) inspire me to create some of my own. It's one of my summer goals.

"How To Use Maybelline": How cool is this?! I have no idea if it's real or not, but given my interesting in makeup and passion for old things, this was an instant reblog. So awesome.

Miley Cyrus: Ugh, I love this girl so much. I'm obsessed with her sense of style and lately, she's been rocking that top bun like none other. I've been a fan every since Hannah Montana (lol, I know), but I feel like I've grown up with the girl. Also, she's been smiling a lot lately which makes me really happy because I know it sounds cheesy, but I genuinely wish her all the best (in her career/with Liam/etc).

Spice Girls: I almost always reblog the Spice Girls. Nostalgia. That's all.

Massive Marbles: This post is a little more "Pinterest"-y but I wanted to reblog it anyway because I thought it was such a cool idea. Basically, you fill up some water balloons and put in some drops of food coloring, drop it in the snow, and once it freezes, you cut the balloon off and have really awesome, massive marbles. It's the simple things in life, right?

Tom Felton & Rupert Grint: I don't know if you can see, but Tom is wearing an "I <3 Ron Weasley" t-shirt, so this post is pretty self-explanatory in the sense that it is/should be considered universally awesome. I'm pretty sure I've reblogged this multiple times, actually.

Zac Efron: I've had a crush on Zac Efron for forever and half now, and I don't intend on stopping anytime soon. I don't care if his movies are cheesy or boring, just look at that face.

Tom Hardy: He's my bad boy crush. That's all. I haven't seen the new Batman yet (not really interested, to be honest), but I've developed a fascination with Tom Hardy ever since Inception. I should really get to watching more of his movies.

Lush's new makeup line: This line intrigues me SO MUCH. I've seen various blog posts explaining the concept and I'm just so utterly fascinated. I won't explain about it too much until I experience it for myself, but basically you get to pick colors/products that match your personality and it's so gimicky but I wanna try it so bad.

Marlon Brando: STTEELLLAAAA. A Streetcar Named Desire. Go watch it.

Bracelet stacking trend: I don't usually reblog things that are so bright and flashy but I really loved this bracelet combination. Arm party anyone?

Blog background: Yep, I found this blog's background on Tumblr. It's actually another watercolor. I love it.

Albert Einstein: This, ladies and gentlemen, is a photo of Albert Einstein wearing fuzzy slippers. You may or may not know that I have a fascination with Albert Einstein, not only because he was a physics genius (in fact, I know nothing about physics), but because he was a complete and total boss. Do yourselves a favor and read a basic biography of the guy (even just his Wikipedia page).

Photography: Photos taken for the sake of calling it "photography" is something I rarely reblog. Photography as an art-form is something I'm iffy about. Personally, I think anyone can grab a digital camera, slap on the macro option and take a great picture. But that's just me. I like photo editing because that adds a dimension of complexity that photography just doesn't satisfy for me. This photo was beautifully taken and edited as well.

Red hair: Okay, I dyed my hair red recently. This is what it's supposed to look like.

Sunset: Who doesn't love a good sunset? 

Feet dangling: I don't really know why I reblogged this. I would never even do that. Living vicariously through my Tumblr? Perhaps.

Chrom Hiddlesworth: So, confession time... I've seen the Avengers three times. In theatres. I am on that bandwaggon and I am holding on. Actually, no, I thought the craze was dying down until I saw this photo. This right here is a photo of Chris Hemsworth AND Tom Hiddleston as one person. Thor AND Loki. Mind blown or is it just me?

Well, that's the end of this post! Hope you all enjoyed it and feel free to do it as a tag or something. I call it "Tumblr25":) Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment