Thursday, September 13, 2012

NOTD: September 13th, 2012

Hello everyone! I have a really quick NOTD for you today. I haven't done one of these in a little while because I was letting my nails grow out and "breathe" for the past 2-3 days. I decided to go nude/neutral today because I love the elegance of pale pink or beige nail polish.

Also, let me just quickly apologize for the terrible quality of this photo! My camera ran out of battery and I haven't had a chance to go pick up a new pack of AAs lol! 

But anyway, as I was saying, this is a very elegant look and I would honestly pick this over a French manicure any day. I think it's perfect for formal occasions and it looks super crisp and clean. Oh and this one is from Kiko Makeup Milano (again, sorry for having so may Kiko polishes!).

Hope you enjoyed!

No comments:

Post a Comment