Sunday, December 30, 2012

NOTD: China Glaze "Ruby Pumps"

Hey everyone! Today's NOTD is China Glaze's "Ruby Pumps". I got this polish for Christmas, and I must say, it is one of my absolute favorites already. I genuinely think it's the most perfect red nail polish ever formulated.

It's kind of a deeper red, but then it has bright ruby-colored microglitters that make this such a stand-out color. The glitters are actually hardly noticeable in person. You can see them clearly in the photos, but in reality the effect is simply a shimmer. It's honestly so pretty, I can't get enough of it.

I'm in the midst of trying out all the different polishes I got over the holidays, but I'm really excited to put this one back on!

What do you guys think?

1 comment:

  1. What a gorgeous aide, perfect for the holidays :D xx

    http://outsidebeautyinsidehealth.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete