Sunday, December 9, 2012

NYX Haul & November Glam Bag

Hey everyone! I have a little haul for you guys today. After an address mix-up I finally received my November Glam Bag a few days ago, and I can't really tell if I'm impressed or not so I thought I'd do a blog post to sort out my thoughts lol! First, though, I'll start off with a NYX haul. I purchased all of these off of BeautyJoint.com. I've used the site before and I'm a big fan of it. I highly recommend BeautyJoint to Canadians because they sell brands that are difficult to get a hold of here, and the shipping is pretty cheap.

Soft Matte Lip Cream in "Milan": Love the consistency! I need more! Smells like vanilla too :)
Jumbo Eye Pencil in "Slate": Not my favorite but my mom really likes it.
Jumbo Eye Pencil in "Knight": I thought I would like this one more, but I'm not crazy about it. :(
Jumbo Eye Pencil in "Black Bean": Black eyeliner, pretty classic.
Jumbo Eye Pencil in "Purple Velvet": My favorite from the bunch!
Blush in "Desert Rose": Gorgeous color. I have yet to try it on the cheeks.

Swatches of the products mentioned above
I have to admit, because the Jumbo Eye Pencils goes on so pigmented with just one swipe, it's really hard to get a precise line with the darker colors. I'm gonna have to work hard to master this I think.

Alrighty, so here's the Glam Bag. There are two products that I absolutely love, two that suck, and one that I'm indifferent about. Here goes.


Startlet Eye Pencil in "Chocolate": This stuff is terrible. You need to drag it across your skin to make it appear. Don't recommend.
Benefit They're Real mascara: LOVE this stuff! The wand is absolutely amazing. The spiked top makes it easy to grab inner and outer lashes. I might splurge on the full size...
Eclos Anti-Aging Serum: Why do I need an anti-aging serum? Hate it when sample bags resort to this.
MyGlam Glam Gloss: This is the product I'm indifferent about. It smells like watermelon which is nice, but for some reason I got this instead of the Bare Minerals lip gloss... Not cool, MyGlam.
Nailtini Lacquer in "Millionaire": This is such a unique glitter polish and it's so great and festive! Love it!

Nailtini Lacquer in "Millionaire" over Essie "Bahama Mama" 


Overall, I'm going to continue my subscription for the Glam Bag. The December one looks pretty promising (NYX and Urban Decay are going to be included). I'll keep you guys posted on that!

No comments:

Post a Comment