Thursday, April 4, 2013

NOTD: Essie "Sand Tropez" + Bonus Easter Mani

Hey everyone! Welcome to April :) I probably won't be doing a March favorites post seeing as not much has changed from last month, however this little manicure has definitely been a favorite. I think it's so cute and perfect for spring! First I'll show you the base color I used, which is Essie Sand Tropez.

Though some may find it a little bland, I've been looking for a nude-taupe nail colour for a while. I think this will quickly become a favorite! The application is really lovely and smooth (as is with many Essie nail polishes).

PS. my nail beds have been awful lately! Do any of you have this problem?
This was the manicure I wore on Easter! Cute, isn't it? And it reminds me of Mini Eggs haha.

It's really simple to do as well. First, you paint your nail the color of the half moon (in my case, either blue, pink, purple, or yellow), wait for it to dry completely (I used a quick bit of Seche Vite topcoat because I'm super impatient lol), apply a page hole reinforcer to the bottom half - those little circular stickers, and then paint the top part of the nail with your color of choice. In case you're curious, the colors I used are Zoya "Jacqueline", American Apparel "L'Esprit", Essie "Fiji", Zoya "Blu" and of course, Essie "Sand Tropez".

Let me know what you think in the comments! Hope you're having a great spring so far!

No comments:

Post a Comment